



I thought you might want to see a few photos of Ellie. She came as planning on Friday - albeit, not as pain-free as one would hope. :) She weighed 9 lbs. 12 ozs. and is about 22 inches long. She's a big girl and is eating and sleeping great so far.
They induced me in the morning around 8 am and I got an epidural a few hours later which was very nice until it started to fade about 3 pm and then totally coped out shortly thereafter as my water broke and I dialated from a 5 to 10 in 30 minutes (yes, just like Evan and Cole.) So yah, I pretty much felt that part as if I didn't have one. Ouch. After thirty minutes of serious pain, I felt the need to push and surprise surprise to everyone except Brent and I, she was crowning and they all started rushing around trying to get things ready. The nurse ran and got the doctor - who must have been just out in the hall because he came right in, they slapped some gloves on him and two pushes later here she came. I tore pretty bad and am really sore but recovering fine.
All I can say is - she's here and I NEVER HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!! :) Thanks heavens for that!
Your next Erika! :)
Allison
3 comments:
Congratulations Allison! What an adorable chubby little baby! I'm sure you are releived to be done. I am really envious that you have your mom there to help out. Get your rest and enjoy this last one!
Congrats! We are glad that she's here and healthy.
She's adorable!!! Congratulations!! And Ouch on delivering sans the drugs.
Post a Comment